LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrgop (Owner)     13 April 2016

Speed-up the matrimonial appeal in high court - kerala

The matrimonial appeal filed by wife against the family court decree in which I was the respondent is pending in high court, kerala for the one and half years. So, what can I do to speed-up the same? I had filed application for daily trial in family court to sped-up the proceedings. Can I file any such applications in HC and expect fruitful results? My advocate told me that it will take two to three years to take up the matter for hearing. If anyone knows the present delay and ways to speed-up the proceedings in HC, please help....


 2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 April 2016



It is advisable to file the application before the Hon'ble Supreme Court and seek necesary directions for early hearing and disposal of the matter.


Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate


mrgop (Owner)     14 April 2016

I'm also in the same situation. appeal is pending last one year. Can you please let me know the approx. cost for the same? I've already engaged another advocate for conducting the case in HC. So, please let me know whether you can take up the supreme court procedure only, and the approx. delay for getting such a order from supreme court? Please also  mention your charges for the whole procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register