Dear Adv. Bharat Chugh,
Many thanks for the prompt reply. Here are the points that might help you help me:
1. Both my parents are alive, And so is my Grandfather (my mom's father).
2. My father is a small retail business man in my town. He hasn't aquired any immovable properties. All the immovable properties and some of the movable properties (even some of the ornaments in gold) we are enjoying now are passed on from my Mother's dad and My father's dad.
3. My father couldn't aquire any additional immovable properties, and at the same time, didn't spoil / dispose any of the ancestral properties.
4. Some of my mother's ornaments are from her father, some aquired by my dad and some of them were bought with the money I gave her in the past 10 years (i am 34yrs. now).
5. My Parents got the immovable properties from their parents via gift deeds.
I hope the above points will be useful.
Awaiting your kind reply.
Thanks and regards,