Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (Electrical Engineer)     05 March 2017

Social security number

Hello Friends and Experts, 

In my Domestic Violence Case ... wife party is asking me to submit the Social Security Number ... actally I came back to India completely forever ... I decided not to go back to USA and I was doing job here in India before marriage ... the gap between USA return and marriage date is 18 months. I was in Jail for eight days ... during this period I lost my job ... but other party lawyer is asking me to submit SSN which I used to work in USA. Wife only stay at my home after marriage only for two days.

I am not paying  any maintenance to my wife because in dvc RS: x,xxx K is ordered and in crpc maintenance Rs: xx,xxx is ordered ordered from the date of application filed and for filing of crpc 125 application too I have to pay ...

I am planning to go for revision in the high court ... in both cases dvc and maintenance ... Individually ..

Let me known, shall I provide the SSN number? 

Even I submitted a audio evidence in dvc court, opposite party filed counter saying that cd has been edited ... I have a original conversation in my mobile ... not even edited &  it is in original form ... three cd's I have been submitted ... how to prove this is a genuine evidence ... also submitted transcriptts of each adio evidence conversation ... 

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Her adv has to prove that these are false evidence.  Regarding SSN, even if you give it, it will be of on consequence as you already left states for good.  Now if you dont want to pay her a penny, there are many ways of avoiding it.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 March 2017

Audio evcidence in Forensixc Lab to prove in court that the conversation i s 100% original and unedited or undoctored by you. However, UIf she is a mere housewife without any qualifications and gainful employment you are bound to pay maintenance whether under DV Act or under 125 Cr.P.C.

(Guest)
Why were you in jail?

Sachin (N.A)     05 March 2017

Originally posted by : praveen
Let me known, shall I provide the SSN number? 

If you don;t want to submit SSN, you can deny this.

praveen (Electrical Engineer)     07 March 2017

Hi sir, 

Sorry for the late reply , Can you pls tell me what are the other options to avoid Maintenance? wife party is black mailing me, lawyers was asking me to pay maintenance otherwise execution will be filed by other party to get me arrest.
and even some of the seniors suggesting me to file for RCR, how can it will help out for me, it is only two days of marriage...

In the year 2013 October police arrested, at that time no new rules have been come out...

Magistrate court hang out all my evidence until I pay arrears ... I submitted audio evidence with transcriptts... other party filed counter ... they saying the cd copy which I have given to them in the court , no audio records with in the cd.

I am ready to file revision in the high court ... but lawyer is asking me to go for the compromise ... because in high court first we have to pay half the arrears amount and my lawyer is telling again in the high court they reduce the amount but i have to pay half maintenance every month to wife.

High court will not approve for the stay , even stay got approved after paying half maintenance , i have to pay her every month ... there is no option left to me 

no justice in the courts ... court itself entertaining false cases ... when I am not able to pay the dvc interim order , how could in maintenance judge will sanction 20k for month from filing of the application....

I decided to go for the compromise for 5.5 lakh rupees ...

I am ready to fight the false cases ... but all lawyers are culprits ... they play duuble game ... every one is taking adavantage ... no justice in this Indian courts ... waste of money  ... waste of time ... 

(Guest)
I am ready to fight the false cases ... but all lawyers are culprits ... they play duuble game ... every one is taking adavantage ... no justice in this Indian courts ... waste of money  ... waste of time ... 

How dare you call Lawyers as culprits?  Not all lawyers are the same, just like not all wives are like your wife.  Finding good advocate is equal to finding good wife/husband.  Are there no happily married men and women in this world?  If your wife took your arse what can anyone do about it?  Why did you even get married if you cant live with a woman?  Living with woman does not only mean just sleeping with her (having s*x with her).  Lot of things go into marriage and its successs.  More importantly you need to have good cash in hand to stay married or for that matter to get divorce.  Hrithik Roshan, Kiccha Sudeep etc are all examples that marriage is very costly affair today.  To get divorce you need to pay money.  If you did not have money why did you get married in the first place? Whether wife stays with you or not, you should maintain wife by paying her alimony/maintenance.

It appears that your advocate is biased and favors women.  In such case you may take NOC from him and hire good advocate who can help you out with the problem at hand.  I know it is very frustrating situation, but you dont have any other option.

Dont lose your cool.  Dont pass general remarks against Lawyers.  Mind it I am also a Lawyer.

(Guest)

A good advocate already knows what will  be the fate of the case even before he files it in court of Law.  Winning a case purely depends on how one creates a case.  All this your advocate already knows, if he doesnt he is quite inexperienced. However, you can change the advocate if you are not satisfied with his working pattern.  This I am telling because you dont seem to have filed any case on your wife yet.  

I am very sorry ...

I did not filed any case? what kind of cases I can file when all this false cases are filed on family

FIR 1- 498a, dvc, crpc 125; FIR 2- 307, 420, 406 

My Lawyer is fighting a case I am very much satisfied with the lawyer service ... the thing here is these judges are not reading the counters, whatever I file the petition, keeping on hold until I pay arrears.

When I am not able to pay 6000 rs every month in dvc, even I submitted the order copy to CRPC 125 judge how could he pass the interim order 20k from fifling the application.

wife is well qualified and she used to work before marriage ... no justice ... I lost my job because of this cases every month I am going to Court 4 times

Let me know what kind of cases I can file!! Is there any remedy... I am ready to file Revision, even thogh I have to pay my wife half of the amount... Is there any gurantee of stay order?

stanley (Freedom)     07 March 2017

@ Praveen 

1. you would have to pay half the arrears even if you go for revision .

2. Another option for you is to file an application under change of circumstances for that you would have to clarify .

3. What was your salary aboard and now that you have left and have taken up a job with a low salary in india .

(Guest)

I am very sorry ..

Yes, you should be, neither can you stay with wife, nor can pay lawyer fees nor do you want to pay alimony or bring back wife. Jail?  I dont think you want to go to jail either.  You should really be sorry that you got married..

I did not filed any case? what kind of cases I can file when all this false cases are filed on family

Your Lawyer could have filed few cases on your wife, which he has not. 

FIR 1- 498a, dvc, crpc 125; FIR 2- 307, 420, 406 

My Lawyer is fighting a case I am very much satisfied with the lawyer service ... the thing here is these judges are not reading the counters, whatever I file the petition, keeping on hold until I pay arrears.

Oh, now lawyer is ok, judge itself is not proper !

When I am not able to pay 6000 rs every month in dvc, even I submitted the order copy to CRPC 125 judge how could he pass the interim order 20k from fifling the application.
I dont know case details as to where your lawyer goofed up, so cant comment on it.  If you are unable to pay 6k every month, go jail.  But they wont let you go until you clear off old balance. Anyway you went inside once, why not go inside again, if you cant pay alimony?

wife is well qualified and she used to work before marriage ... no justice ...

You get justice, dont worry, by end of the case you are bound to get justice if you are not at fault.  In case you took dowry, you and co-accused go jail, do time 7 years.  That is also justice only!

I lost my job because of this cases every month I am going to Court 4 times
Talk to your wife, ask her to take back the cases, tell her your story, maybe she will agree and take back the cases and also take you back.

Let me know what kind of cases I can file!!

Ask your lawyer to file counter 498a on ur wife and her parents and entire family.

Is there any remedy...

I am ready to file Revision, even thogh I have to pay my wife half of the amount... Is there any gurantee of stay order?
No gaurantee as to stay order/dismissal of maintenance plea in HC.  You will have to pay her alimony till the day she remarries.

You want BJ, want untroubling wife, you want untroubling judges, you want everything to be in your favour.. be it the lawyer, the judge.. you want ideal condition at all times, which is not possible.  Ideal condition is way back gone, the day you got married.  Staying single is the most Ideal of Condtions.  You should not have married.  Either hire good advocate, fight all the cases and come out of it some day in the next decade or so or go for settlement. Pay wife one time alimony, put photo of Kaccha Sudeep and do prayers daily without fail, he paid one time settlement to his wife and got mutual divorce!!. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register