Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

sir i am stroke survivour do i have any rights in fathers propery i am elder son of my father

respected sir/madam: i am vinoda kumar v i am 34yrs old and elder son of my father (govt retired sbi employee) i am unemployed do i have any legal rights in father own property... my father isnt giving me any assets he is helping only my brother nd sister plz kindly help me out in this issue sir

You don't have any right in the father's own property. You have right in your ancestral property only. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.


In case the property was acquired by your father from his own earning/ savings he may or may not give to any part / share 

However, you have equal share in ancestral property.


Sir, he has stated in his query that it is his father's own property. Kindly read the query again. Further I have suggested him that he cannot take any action against his father. When I state that he cannot take any action then how can it be said that I am soliciting him. It would have been a different matter if I had told him to take action going against the law.

Go through the sentence again. He would have used 'Father's property' instead of 'father's own property' if he had no knowledge about it. I think you feel jealousy that's why instead of giving reply to the queries, you are fighting with other advocates. It would be better for you not to feel jealous and use this platform for giving proper replies to the queries.

When you're not practicing law in India then why you are wasting your time and time of others. Mind your business and don't feel jealous.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x