Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank of India Fraud (Senior Citizen )     04 July 2014

Signature forgery bank of india

Dear Sir / Madam,

Bank of India officials has done signature forgery of 4 respectable customers on loan extension documents. 2 of the customers are senior citizens. Signature Forgery was confirmed by Central Bureau of Investigation (C.B.I) report dated June 2012. I have filed repeated complaints with CMD, Bank of India (V.R. Iyer), ED Bank of India, and Bank Branch Manager but no response has been provided by the bank. 

This matter has happened in Mumbai Branch, Bank of India and I am daily visiting BKC, Bank of India Head of office but CMD & ED are refusing to meet me.

Please drop me your email or phone # if you would like to discuss this matter further. 

Regards,

Senior Citizen 

Learning

13 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 July 2014

Contact and engage a local lawyer and lodge a criminal complaint before area Magistrate with relevant documents to prove your case and put the law in motion.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     04 July 2014

when CBI had sized  of the matter, why u want to meet the higher officials of the bank. It will not serve any purpose.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 July 2014

Now the issue is not of civil nature. It has gone to criminal nature. You can directly file a Police complaint.  As you said that CBI taken the case, then why do you worry.  They will take care of your problem.

If you go to the officials of Bank, they naturally defend themselves, even though the fault is their.  Why do you unnecessarily makes rounds of the Bank offices.  Better you sit in your house and watch the proceedings of the CBI.  Enquire in the CBI court what is the position of your case.  As you are party to the case, they will provide you information.  You can also obtain certified copies of documents, if you require. If you want still more information on this aspect contact me ravinder2345@gmail.com.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2014

The CMD, ED has to act on findings of the CBI, and penalize the bank employees……………

Their bank is caught and they want to avoid shame…………..

As advised by experts pursue legally.

You have the option of approaching media if you want to tame and shame them………………

Such person undoubtedly should not be left to loose around in a civilized society.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 July 2014

File suit for restitution of unjust enrichment or take it to DRT against those erring  officials of the Bank, depending on the fraud  amount , pending CBI investigations.

Bank of India Fraud (Senior Citizen )     04 July 2014

Thanks for your responses.

Do you have suggestion of best Mumbai DRT Lawyer? I am trying to get justice in DRT but bank has hired senior counsel to defend the matter (using public money)

Also is there Media contact I can share the details with?

How do I enquire status with CBI court?

Also the matter has been open for over 2 years but I have still not received justice. Can you please suggest steps I can take to get immediate action? I am a senior citizen. Is there no protection / agency that will help a senior citizen?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 July 2014

CBI investigation may take years and years and the accused may die too. get a good civil lawyer and file civil suit, as those erring Bank officials can not retain your money by fraud, and they have no moral or legal right to retain your money and enriched at your expenses. Inquire for a good civil lawyer from the bar and go ahead as early as possible.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     05 July 2014

You are silent about your legal problem and your query related to . What kind of legal opinion and advice you are seeking for?

Hareshkumar Shrimali (Branch Executive)     05 July 2014

Dear shri Bank of India Fraud ( Senior Citizen ), I am Retired Punjab National Bank Employee. I'm fighting my own matter since years. No Justice. I wrote to CVC. But they sent my Complaint to our Bank's ( PNB ) Vigilance Dept. Head. He sent it to his Junior DGM & he wrote to me by SPEED POST about other Complaint, which is nothing serious. My main matters are still pending. I wrote to PMO. No reply/action.

So, if you are a Senior Citizen of India, if you die then there will not be anybody to see what happens in your matter. Hence, I pray with my both Hands folded to take GOD's name & involve in Religious Matters plz.

It's India.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     05 July 2014

@Mr.Hareshkumar Shrimali,

This platform is meant for rendering legal help by giving legal opinion and advice to the people who are unable to bear the burden of fees and costs in their need and not a CHATTING PLATFORM. . IT IS AN ABUSE.and against guidelines of LCI.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2014

I agree with the views of expert and senior learned counsel Mr. Biswanath Roy sir.  In this platform, if one is not able to render proper advise to the needy/distressed person, atleast let them refrain from discouraging them his way by expressing their unwanted views.  Since the matter here is pending with CBI court, it will be better to wait for the outcome of the rial of the case or better consult an experienced lawyer locally and proceed as per his advise.

Bank of India Fraud (Senior Citizen )     06 July 2014

Thank you for your responses. I am a senior citizen, matter is active in DRT and C.B.I but there has been no resolution for over 2 years. Bank keeps taking date in DRT and is not responding to C.B.I investigation. 

I am looking for legal advice or senior counsel from Mumbai DRT to find an expedite resolution to this matter. 

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     13 July 2014

1. There are few things which you have not yet disclosed,

2. How did you come to know that the Bank has forged your signature and that the borrower has not impersonated you?

3. How did you come to know about he act first of all?

4. Had the Bank issued any notice to you? Did you reply the said notice? Was there any possession notice issued u/s13(4) of SARFAESI Act,2002 by the Bank to you?

5. Did you file any application u/s17 of the Act before the DRT?

6. Did you yourself file the police complaint?

7. In absence of the above information, it is difficult to suggest you properly,

8. However, since CBI is investigating the matter, result will come out some day,

9. The Bank officiials have nothing to do for giving you justice. It is hye Court who will hear you and your opposite party and pass order accordingly,

10. I am  empanelled advocate of few Banks & it is a common practice by unscupulous borrowers with or without tye help of tye Bank officials to submit loan applications with forged signatures, fake title deeds, different photographs etc. & such  matters are investigated by police based on which DRT gives appropriate directions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register