LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akhildev (student)     22 May 2014

Show cause notice

while applying for passport from  ernaklam on 28 march 2014 i was asked i s in ernakulam for the past 1 year. i studied at kasaragod a year back and our classes closed on march 2013. so i told  was in ernakulam for the duration april 2013 to march 2014. i was at ernaklam for the above period except a few day in april-may of 2013 when i went  to college to give exams. i collected my TC during october 2013. during police verificaton  was asked to submit proof showing i was at ernakulam the whole year. but i dont have any document to prove that our classes closed on march 2013 where as i collected TC on october 2013. i never mentioned about the period of college because when i was asked if i was home for past one year  sad yes as i was home for most of the year except a few days and i presumed a few days wont matter. but i was sent a show cause notice. what am i supposed to do. we students are not provided with noifications that shows when college closes.

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 May 2014

meet a lawyer with the SCN.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 May 2014

If I remember well, this post appeared in another forum also.  If the member is frank, straight forward and provided correct information, he has nothing to fear and answer the points raised with relevant facts supported with documentary evidences.

Issuing a show cause notice is just a written procedural formality, and the matter can be explained to the principal and a letter can be obtained from him disclosing facts and it serves as most powerful explanation that supports the member.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2014

You have see the reasons to which you have been instructed to show cause. You may give a satisfactory reply giving the correct facts and reasons along with the copies of the transfer certificate.  If you are still in a confused state, you may consult a lawyer and proceed as per advise.

Anurag (chairman)     26 May 2014

Sir I want to know that if i will get a  notice from my uncle through some advocate what it means if i will not take any reply of that notice is some critical issue or not Sir please reply.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2014

please state full facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register