Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam kumar yadav   09 November 2015

Share of grand fathers property.

Hi everyone,

I have a property dispute with my elder uncle. My grandfather has four son (my father and 3 other uncles). My grand father has died without doing any partitioning of the property. My grand father has 2 wives. One wife dead and another alive. All the property is on my late grand fathers name. My father died in 1990. Now I am 25 yrs old and I want to take my share of property from my grand fathers property. during this tenure my all 3 uncles are taking care of the land and house and they have kept everything under their control,But my uncle dont wanna give my share of property to me. Please let me know what option do I have to get my share of property legally!

Regards,
Gautam Kumar yadav.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

It is believed that you are Hindu.................and property is self acquired by your grandfather. Your father's share shall devolve upon ClassI legal heirs i.e wife,sons and daughters and you are one of them.

If amicable family settlement (registered) is not possible court shall partition it.

Try to get the boundaries mentioned.

Approach an able counsel specializing in such,family,revenue,proeprty,civil matters with copies of all docs on record.

gautam kumar yadav   09 November 2015

Thank you for the swift response.

I am hindu.

At present they are using the land as well as house and if i want the share of mine by a court procedure, how long it may take to get the issue resolved and get my right!

Is there any procedure to stop them by using my shares or getting hold or seal on entire land and house untill it is properly & equally partitioned!!

Regards,

Gautam Kumar Yadav.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

Your counsel may opine that you can stake claim for share in profits too and also obtain injunction. Your counsel can also advise you on time and expenses.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 November 2015

You can file a partition suit in the court to claim your deceased fathers share from grand fathers share.also pray to the court for injunction against your uncle and other brothers to stop them  from proceeding with any sale

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register