Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit surana (Manager)     01 September 2014

Share certificate transfer in case of resale property

Case1:

I recently purchased a flat in Kharghar (Navi Mumbai). The society comprises of around 17 building of which 14 building are completed and 3 are under construction. Building is operational since 2006. The land is CIDCO tender plot and therefore, does not require CIDCO NOC during purchase or sale of property.  Conveyance deed is already there and part OC is provided to the building in which I purchased the flat.

My issue is with respect to share certificate. I bought the flat in April 2014 from a gentle man (who bought the flat from the builder). Society for the building has already been formed and functioning. Society issued the share certificate to him. Now I am trying to transfer the share certificate in my name but society is denying without giving any reason.  Could you please update is it possible to get the share certificate transferred in that case? if not then who to approach?

Case2: At the same time socirty charged around 50000 from me in name of socoirty transfer charges but i came to know that the restricted transfer chargeds in mumbai are only 25000. Kindly update if i am incorrecte?

Learning

2 Replies

chorchamar   20 February 2016

I am facing exactly same issue .. Society charged me 50000 instead of 25000. When I sent them a letter regarding this they haven't replied me even after 3 months and on top of it, they have put my share certificate on hold.

Can anyone advise the next steps pls.

Krithika Iyer   10 May 2023

Hi Ankit,

i really hope this msg reaches you. Do you have some solution for it since its been 9 years. I am in similar situation and want to understand how this can be resolved so I can sell the flat .

Regards,

Krithika

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register