As Samar has rightly pointed out without getting too much into the personal space, please ponder over following points:
1. He boosted your morale when you really needed it, you gained your self confidence.
2. It was a consensual relatioship till the issue of this marriage came up.
3. You would not have called him rapist if he married you.
4. You are full of revenge feeling, feeling cheated, but you were party to this act.
5. You are portraying it differently that he or for that matter anyone else should not do with others, thats the lesson you want to teach him. Has anyone ever learnt lesson like this ? Samar has explained this above by citing very large number of cases pending and happening despite punishment.
6. Your case is strictly not a rape case, but you and along with some suitable interpretaion of law is making it out as Rape case.
So Ms Sonia, forget this, rape trial is no fun or peace for complainant also, it is unbelievable torture, I am not saying that you or for that matter anyone else should not approach the court, I would have prominently advocated filing the case if it was a rape case in true sense. You please find peace somehwere else, that means leave on with your life and use your energy in positive way, that will be much more peaceful than getting revenge with such man. Our day today life is full of broken relationship, best is eliminate the thought of that man from your life and restart the life. Just think of it even if this case gets settled in 7-8 years, you will be fully drained and you do not know the outcome. Even that Bhandarkar character got free on Priti complaint, she had to withdraw it since she wanted to settle. So think of settling now itself not after few years of painful litigation. Best wishes !! Life must go on !! Savour the beautiful time spent and get rid of the negativity.