LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charanjit singh   13 November 2019

service benefits

one of my friend applied for govt job in 2014.he was denied job citing discrepancy in a document. he filed case in high court and was issued appointment letter in 2018.he wants to file case to get benefits from 2014 is there any supreme court or high court judgements he can cite?


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2019

you can search in the following link. 


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

yes. he can fight. There are a lot of precedents in which he can get notional increments.

Normally this froum doe snot supply judgement but you can refer to


  1. CAT(PB) OA No. 49/2018,MA No. 58/2018 in the matter of Shri Yash Pal Singh and Ors. V/s GNCTD
  2. CAT in OA No.1790/2008 Krisna Kumari V/s GNCTD
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Precedent cases are available for notional increment in such cases.


Let him fight independetly for wages and I pray him to succeed.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2019

Yes, he can seek salary for the intervenng period, notional incrments as well as restoration of senority in the merit list (if applicable). What all reliefs would be granted depend upon the facts and circumstances of the case (as well the strength of your pleadings and arguments).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register