LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kurtadkar (ac)     26 May 2012

Seperate 7 12

I want to seperate the 7-12 extract in my father name & make the survey of land.what is the procedure?. Now the 7-12 has many names. How to seperate it?

 5 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     19 June 2012

If the Jirayat land admeasuring more than 80R with the consent of your father you can separate the 7/12.

sanjay kurtadkar (ac)     19 June 2012

Thanks Sir, 80R it means 2 Acre. But i want to know sir that if the land is less than the said measurement & if the others who has right on the land are not ready to make separate, Is there any way to claim my land share seperately either by way of 7-12 or any other way. so that whatever piece of my share i can say that its mine and not of Samaik. Pls. guide

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     19 June 2012

You have excersice undivided commen share.

sanjay kurtadkar (ac)     20 June 2012

yes sir

Ganesh Ubhare   08 January 2021


I have a similar issue The whole land is 16 guntha. Out of which my land is in 2 parts 1 5 guntha and the other 3.5 guntha. the 7/12 extract is common and has 2 other names . How can I get a separate 7/12 extract on my own name

Other details about the land 

Bhogwatdar class 2

The whole plot is classified as "Varkas" - 16 guntha

Can you pls suggest if there is a way forward to make a separate 7/12 extract in my name 

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query