LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prafula Sahu   26 December 2019

Senior citizens harrasment

My father & mother are 78 & 73 years.My sister already taken 20 lakhs & she is a state government teacher also.Now she is harrasing my parents for a house which is completely owned by my father.He is not willing to give her anything now.
what can we do and which sections are applicable plz guide.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 December 2019

As it is his self-acquired property, no one can force to give property.  complain against your sister in Senior Citizen's cell.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2019

Since it is his own and absolute property, your grandfather can very well deny and refuse to give her anymore share in the property.

She cannot pressurise him to allot  any share in his property at least not during his lifetime.

He can file a permanent injunction suit against her restraining her from interfering in his possession and enjoyment of his property.

He can also lodge a criminal complaint for her harassment and tortures she metes out to them demanding the property, with the local police or with the senior citizens' welfare tribunal.


1 Like

Ankit sahu   27 December 2019

apne pas ke, SDM ki court me case krdo, Mata pita evm varishth nagrik bharan poshan ka, dimag sahi ho jaega
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register