LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baji Rachakonda   22 July 2017

Senior citizen - case category - civil suit

when i looked at the NJDG -national judiciary digit grid that shows the overall case status across india in ecourts website,

it shows a separate category wise for

does that mean, cases filed by the above gets priority? in what way and how?

my mother(70+) has a suit pending for 5 yrs but it is not listed under the senior citizen category in the above. how to get it added to the senior citizen category..please advise



 5 Replies

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

U should go for senior citizen catagory at the time of suit. Now u should apple to that authority to move the case earlier and mention also senior citizen character of that case.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

Take help of your own lawyer engaged by you.

Baji Rachakonda   23 July 2017

is it still possbile to move t to senior citizen category even if only 1/5 in plaint list is a senior citizen and rest are NOT?


Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 July 2017

BNetter late then ever. Even now it is not too late.Move an application to shift your mother to senior citizen category.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 July 2017

Please  declare the thanks results as early as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query