LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     23 September 2019

Seller registered land he only occupied since 12 year

Seller register land in 2007 of survey no 492/F3  but showed at different location with different boundaries.He only constrcted house in same registred survey 492/F3 number its being more that 12 years.I was not aware of he staying in my registered land

Query:How can I get my land back

Learning

12 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 September 2019

That means you were sleeping over the matter for 12 years ,you were not knowing about your land....Very diffficult but try to issue a legal notice followed by a civil suit ; get revenue documents , wonership documents, map attested by concerned revenue department ,municipality if operational in the area can also demarcate the plot number.

Suresh reddy (student)     23 September 2019

but we came to know this january this fraud by doing survey of land.

As per rules for computation of period of limitation sec 17,only after discover of fraud from then 12 years we hav time get that property

Please comment

but how you will prove that you discovered just receintly; 

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     23 September 2019

we had done survey of land where in the registered plot of survey number is different to location map of registration document and also police chargesheet filed for same

Folow the police case that would pressurise him, beside file a suit for eviction and delivery of possesion.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 September 2019

"eller register land in 2007 of survey no 492/F3  but showed at different location with different boundaries" What do you mean by this statement? How is is the 'seller'? Who has been the buyer?

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     24 September 2019

Sir,seller had registered plot with pahani has link document and sold 200 sq yards of survey number 492 but he showed plot at different location at survey number 566  which is 2 km from plot at 492 and he him self constructed house in 492 survey number

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 September 2019

My above posting may be read as follows:

"Seller register land in 2007 of survey no 492/F3  but showed at different location with different boundaries" What do you mean by this statement? How is he the 'seller'? Who has been the buyer?

I am buyer and Rakesh is seller

Seller register me  land in 2007 and I am the buyer

Shashi Dhara   28 September 2019

Go and file suit against them who knows what happens in court.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 October 2019

You are not able to state facts clearly. Under the Limitation Act if a property is in adverse possession for 12 years or more the original owner losses his claim to property. It is almost end of 2019. Are 12 years already over?  If not hurry up and catch the train.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register