LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Seeking divorce

I found my husband to be a gay after marriage last year. Can I file a case against him that he is a gay ?

How do i initiate ?

An immediate reply will be highly apperiated.

Thank you.

Learning

10 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     07 February 2011

Kindly Provide me the details on vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com; verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com

Jamai Of Law (propra)     07 February 2011

"Can I file a case against him that he is a gay ?" and the title of post says 'seeking divorce'

What's definition of gay as per your belief? There is a range of definition and different extents........

Def:- relating to, or having a s*xual (behavioral, attire, physique, nature,  psychiatric/mental/maniac addiction etc etc etc) orientation to persons of the same s*x.

Irrespective of religion and law under which it come in, if you are convinced that you want to come out of marriage.................just ask about it to husband .................and take it by mutual consent.

You don't need to make allegations at all.

Otherwise You both will get into all other thing/toubles/hassles but end result of divorce.

If you make allegation you need proofs THOSE.Burden to prove it on you.............................and whole litigation will follow. Husband would get into defensive and would do everything to disprove allegations.

Nobody would even try to counsel you BOTH to patch up.

It is so simple case.

But its better to part ways without 'MAKING IT A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT IN A MOVING AUTO-RICKSHAW'

Rajeev Singh (Law Student)     08 February 2011

I agree with mr prabhakar.

Anjali (IT)     08 February 2011

Vibhor Verdhan , why do you want them to send email ? this is an open forum, any suggestion can be posted here instead of writing to your personal email. 

Ambika (NA)     08 February 2011

Anjali, there are a few more who do it, and when pointed out, one of them say

I warn you Ambika .....if you do this....

As though his warning would at all harm me!!

This particular person would cut and paste the same reply, no informative post which others can benefit from, and ask people to contact him

His first sentence would be :::

I  CAN ASSIST YOU IN YOUR CASE.......hahahahha, as though others can't

Hope you do not get any threatening( useless and toothless)  reply  for your post 

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     08 February 2011

Thank you for your kind suggestion Anjali. :)

1 Like

Anjali (IT)     09 February 2011

glad that  Vibhor Verdhan took it in right sense...

ambika,  nobody can warn anybody as this is an open forum..only moderator can remove/edit message.

if anyone warns you by sending PM, then obviously they are spineless..and I would just ignore them

Ambika (NA)     09 February 2011

oh no, one of them have warned me in open, no PM and all...

rajarajeshwari (advocate)     13 February 2011

Angali please don`t make blunder in exposing your name and alleging your husband, it may be true, but it may amount to deformation. so check it out. instead of contesting the matter for divorce try to setlle the matter amicably by filling mutual consent. If your contesting the matter and if your make this sought of allegation you will have to face more embarassing situation during cross examination.

take care

Rajarajehwari

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register