LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

REENA   27 November 2017

Second Maternity Leave

Hello Sir , I am REENA working as an assistant teacher in Government High School, U.P. . I took my first maternity leave from 10 August2015 to 5 February 2016.. On 15th October 2017 I am blessed with a second child.When I applied for my second maternity leave my application was rejected saying that according to GO I cannot take my second maternity leave before completing 2years of first maternity leave .. Please guide me . Regards, REENA

Learning

9 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   27 November 2017

can u plz e-mail me all dates when this maternity leave (1st& 2nd) occured? I may be able 2 help u out

rgds Advocate Kaybee

basu_kunal@hotmail.com

REENA   27 November 2017

I took my first maternity leave from 10thAugust 2014 to 5 February 2016(180days) . Applied for my second maternity leave from 15th October 2017 to 5April2018.

Ms. Reena
can you please leave your e-mail id with me
i need 2 days to research ans 1 ur q

REENA   27 November 2017

rani3dec@gmail.com

give me some time please Ms.Reena. i will research ur query & get bk 2 u ASAP...meanwhile if there r any other relevant details u may want 2 also share u may contact me on abovesaid email ID

rgds
Advocate Kaybee

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2017

Request the employer to quote the said GO ref no and date and attach the copy.

Download the Maternity Benefit Rules of the Govt/employer  applicable in your case and relate. If you have the rules and GO attach or post link.

(Guest)

@ Mr. Kumar Doab,

Are you an expert (as per your profile) or a seeker of the solution of your own problem that too from the querist, who, herself, seeks answer to her problem, as you have asked her to "Download the Maternity Benefit Rules of the Govt/employer  applicable in your case and relate. If you have the rules and GO attach or post link"?

THIS RESPONSE OF YOURS PROVES AS IF YOU ARE TOTALLY BLANK IN RULES AND REGULATIONS, BUT STILL FAKELY POSE AS AN EXPERT.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : REENA
I took my first maternity leave from 10thAugust 2014 to 5 February 2016(180days) .
Applied for my second maternity leave from 15th October 2017 to 5April2018.

@ Ms. Reena,

Are you sure that yours is a real problem, not an academic query?

In fact, from your clarificatory reply, "I took my first maternity leave from 10thAugust 2014 to 5 February 2016(180days) ," if seems the problem. is not real one.

(Guest)

Clarification of the author is still wanting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register