Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Second marriage by Girl without getting divorced

Page no : 2

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     07 September 2015

Jithendra My small advice. let her to live. Go for another marriage

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 September 2015

At the end of it,nice to learn that U have decided not to disturb her life.Good gesture on UR part.Forget the past as a bad dream.For remarriage wait for sometime,to avoid any legalities that may  creep upon,as U said the first marriage was a court marriage.Does she possess any document regarding the same?

Jitendra   07 September 2015

I Dnt want to hurt her in anyway vinodji... she dont possess any document regarding the marriage... and i m not even thinking of remarriage rite now.... n if i ever marry, i would reveal this fact n then marry... i dnt want to spoil someone's life who has no part in creating all this mess... as i feel.. all this gonna come up n create a mess again in my life in future...

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     07 September 2015

Even if you do not want to file a case against her, you still cannot marry anyone unless you get divorce from her through court.  

Born Fighter (xxx)     08 September 2015

Jitendra,

Boss kaunse yug me ji rahe ho ???

Bada banna chahte ho yeh acchi baat hai but remember by doing this you are creating problems for ur own self as you will not be able to get married unless you get your official divorce from her.

Remember my friend , the way you think for her she does not think the same and i will not be surprized if she will be a hurdle for you to move on in life.

Forget all the emotional thinking as of now and think how you can get divorce from her without disturbing her marital life as you want her to be happy.

After that you will have ample time to cry and can even write a book on your love story or produce a hindi movie!!

Sankalp Paliwal (Advocate)     08 September 2015

Forget her ... As if u do a notarized marriage .. Then its no evedentary value.. Its just a crap piece of paper.. Notarized marriages are just simple agreements .. Dy r no valid marriage in eye of law

Sankalp Paliwal (Advocate)     08 September 2015

Forget her ... As if u do a notarized marriage .. Then its no evedentary value.. Its just a crap piece of paper.. Notarized marriages are just simple agreements .. Dy r no valid marriage in eye of law

(Guest)

Just forget her

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     10 October 2015

You are beyond any sensible advice. You cannot marry anyone as long as both of you do not divorce each other. What if, instead of her, you got married to some other girl, she would have sent you to jail by now. Stop daydreaming. Life is not like 3 hour movie.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register