Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva   17 May 2018

Second marriage

Dear Experts

I need your advice on my case. I got an Divorce under cruelty from family court on April 2016.After 5months from the Divorce order My Second marriage happened. After my second marraige happened on December i received a notice from Hight court as well my advocate notice of My Exs advocate. I understood that she moved to Appeal for the divorce. 

Untill now, case is not moving further. Recenlty i am belssed with boy baby.And now, almost after 1.5 years of that notice, she is gathering proof for my second marriage using one of the leading Deductive agency.

I sense that she wants to proceed the appeal case again with proofs which was pending for the past 2 years. 

Will that harm me and my current peaceful life now?  Experts, please advice. 

PS:

1. I haven't register my second marraige. Can i register it now?  If so, will it create a problem for me. 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 May 2018

the HC set up a full bench to decide a legal conflict on the appeal period for Hindu couples. The three-judge bench will decide whether the Family Courts Act, which provides for a 30-day deadline, or the Hindu Marriage Act, which provides for a 90-day deadline, is applicable to divorcing Hindu couples.

The significance of the limitation provided by law is that once the appeal deadline ends, the divorced couple is free to remarry without the fear of challenge to the family court decree.

1 Like

Shiva   17 May 2018

Thank you so much Sir. Here in my case, we moved after completion of 90 days only. so hope this will not be an issue for me. Once again thank you sir. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register