LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnan Iyer (Law Officer)     31 January 2013

Sec 138 ni act

hi, im a lawyer working with a NBFC. recently i had filed a resolution of my company with the MM court for a case u/s 138 of NI ACT. Now i have to file for the affidavit of evidence but dont have a copy of the resolution an the Judge in MM court has stated that the board resolution is  a cerified copy in self and hence a cerified copy of the same cannot be issued. please help how to proceed


 3 Replies

Dr.Gaurang N. Gandhi (legal)     31 January 2013

It is an important document for the complainant in case of company.


You shoud produce a copy of authority letter, with containt that you are authorised to lodge/file complaint- suits , answer, represent before any court on behalf of company. 

Sreenivas (Supervisor)     01 February 2013

Pls help me urgent pls one of my cheque was misused by some x which was joint account of me and my brother I only signed that but he had given notice to my brother after along time of two years bank people came and told that signature was not my brothers but of me now complainant asked court to join me as accused will it be possible to join me as per legally all advocates were telling it was impossible to join after two years time was lapsed is that right pls help me and guide me in correct way pls

R Trivedi (     05 February 2013

Shreenivas: Give more details, you of course cannot be dragged now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register