LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     27 December 2015

Sealing Exits - The Negative Psychology

In my seventh year now with the advocates, this case was the first of it's kind that I witnessed.

The lesson it taught me was a completely new dimension to the ways and methods of advocates.

Quite a few months ago, a failed political aide-turned-advocate had told me that few advocates needed two medicinal tablets a day, one for hyper-tension and the other for some or the other mental ailments they had.

Without two tablets a day, their day becomes next to impossible to them. This was surprising news to me, since there are advocates, many of them, who have nothing but home-made food and do not even drop into a hotel.

They are extremely health-conscious.

___________________________________________________________________________________

But this incident today, opened my eyes to the existence of this category of advocates too.

The ones who cannot limit themselves to the daily demands of their profession and end up doing something else.

Especially this unique method deployed by some advocates.

Court Vacation is on. 

But at a restaurant, not far off from the Bangalore City Civil Court, Two Advocates were having a heated argument.

Many of us were watching. It was a heated argument.

One was a lady advocate and the other was a male advocate who was the cousin of the Lady Advocate's Client.

The Client was a realtor with two audis and a BMW as well.

His wife had refused to live with him since he always monitored her movements and there were many issues that can be termed a typical wear and tear of family life.

But with a single child, they loved each other although the fights turned violent at times and she would slap the husband in retaliation and leave to her brother's house.

Then suddenly without informing anyone, she would return to her husband in a week.

So her brother had got used to such abnormal behaviour of his sister.

Nobody bothered to ask her anything. They knew it was one of those usual fights.

But during one such fight, matters reached a stage where the wife hit him with his shoes and asked him

" Are you a Man ? "

This time, he necked her out and she went to her brother's house and never returned for three months.

That was when this realtor, decided to approach this lady advocate.

This is where the unique method started. I had never seen or heard of such a method.

The Lady Advocate handed over a note-pad and made the husband write down details of each and every fight he and his family had with his wife and her family in the past 8 years of his married life.

That foolish realtor wrote close to around 132 points against his wife and her family.

There were some fertility issues his wife suffered from.

But she chose to jump at him although she was the one with medical issues.

This lady advocate studied every single point, designed a legal hook for every point, strategized against every member of the wife's family, strategically isolated her in such a way that anybody moving to rescue her would get legally hooked in some or the other way.

She had the husband in her grip and had him meet a counsellor and brain-washed the chap and he had started living in with her.

That was when his cousin, the male advocate was approached by the wife and both families and he pitched in.

But this lady advocate refused to budge.

Here was what we heard at the restaurant

132 Points. Not one or two. 132 Points against your cousin's wife and her people.

Tell her to forget him. I have sealed all exit points for her.

You try whatever you want and go wherever you want to.

I am not letting go of him. Do whatever you can. "

Then the male advocate made a few phone calls and the husband ( his cousin ) dropped in and a few more advocates joined.

That husband was a handsome chap. Looked like a T V small-screen main character hero.

Many of them spoke. But nothing doing. The lady advocate did not budge and the husband sat still as if he had turned dumb and deaf.

The lady advocate did all the talking.

Finally the cousin left with one line to the husband, in telugu " What you are doing is not right "

He warned the lady advocate 

" If you think you are over-smart, I can out-smart you. You wait and watch. You are breaking his family. Let the courts re-open. You will see what I can do. "

She stared at him and replied " 132 hooks you have to unhook. I know you from college days. You cannot do it. Get someone else. Let me see. Within that time, I will have a child with him. I will complicate everything. What can you do then ? "

Visibly angrily, he left along with his friends.

I do not know what the matter was.

But I understood one method. 

First the advocate took her client into confidence, made him blurt out each and every detail of his life and then strategized for every single point, first isolated him and then had him in her grip.

How, what, where, I do not know.

But I understood one thing.

If this lady advocate could do this, she must have learnt it from some person.

Even if she was extremely smart and intelligent in negative psychology, it could as well be done by a male advocate to his female clients as well.

I mean, if a woman can eat a piece of bread, a man too can, is it not ?

Make the wife write every single detail about husband and his family, strategize against each of them, seal all exit points, isolate her from him and one fine day, capture her. 

I mean, if a lady advocate captured somebody's husband, a male too can.

The possibilities are end-less in today's strange society.

So husband-wife couple need to be careful since society today seems to have crocodiles with mouth open all the time, ready to swallow either of the spouses, whole, in one shot.

But look at the method. Make the spouse write every point, strategize for every point and seal all exit points that the other spouse is left with no other option to make a safe exit in his/her own interests and his/her family's interests and safety.

With route clear, the spouse is now ' AVAILABLE ' for enjoyment and use, along with his/her wealth.

Deadly method. Thorough mis-use of the human mind and it's faculties. Negative Psychology.

But back-fires very badly since sealing exit points of nature's law means you fight nature.

It is a foolish move resulting in self-destruction. One day it is bound to hit back very badly.

Nature does not differentiate between advocate and common man. It's laws are universal.

________________________________________________________________________________

As usual, for the doubting thomases that this might be some story, this scene unfolded at the Unity Buildings of J C Road at Bangalore a day ago.

Learning

3 Replies

b.goheel   27 December 2015

natrajan sir,
This lady advocate studied every single point, designed a legal hook for every point, strategized against every member of the wife's family, strategically isolated her in such a way that anybody moving to rescue her would get legally hooked in some or the other way.

indeed it is an interesting bt it is a human nature.
moreover u say lady advocate seal all exit point of the wife and her family - that is the strategy of any advocate
this is very helpful to the victim and their families of false cases.
can you eleborate its outline in brief for the sake of victim of false cases.

besides, to make control over one may not be possible unless one wish to. so it seems her client also wish to continue tht relation.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     28 December 2015

@ b.goheel

As an un-spoken thumb rule, Advocates who have trained under good seniors, know that it is not advisable to seal all exits.

By sealing all exits, the advocate would have the Indian Constitution itself as his opponent in addition to the human opponent and his/her advocate.

That is literally getting into fire. A well-trained advocate would therefore not seal all exits.

Beyond that I cannot elaborate on a public forum.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     30 December 2015

Hi

I really do not know where we are heading towards? Marriage - Divorce - Strategies - Allegations - Counters -  compensations - custody rights - visitation rights, seems like we are fighting another world war.

Both side's parents must understand, if the guy/girl doesnt have the minimum matuarity to maintain a healthy relationship & cope up with a fight which is not destructive in nature, then they must not expect their Son/Daughter to get married or live a martial life at all. Better for them to have some GFs/BFs/ Live-together & when they cant tolerate each other, move on in life. Do people these days understand, their decreasing intolerance level destructs not only 2, but 4 Pillars of a human civilized society? But who really cares? We are intolerants........!!

And what about our judicial system? a contested divorce case, is like, never ending "MERRY-GO-ROUND" & whats the take of the SC against the same? Somewhere I heard, SC instructed to all the HCs/DCs for closing the each divorce case on priority, but, how many has happened like that? Even, there also we have choise, Fast Track Court.... ? So do we mean, that our Judicial system is such sloth paced, that always runs on "SLOW TRACK", then why the concept of "Fast Track" Court is built?

Earlier, we used to say, God saves the nations, but sadly, now I say, for the people like us (High Level of intolerant ones), even Brahma-Vishnu-Maheshwar together too can not save the Families.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register