Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (Engineer)     07 August 2013

Sbi card issues legal notice

Hi,

My name is Rajesh, I have a SBI Credit Card, I have limit of rupees of 93000/- and the current outstanding is rupees 99000/-. I lost my job last year in November month. Till now I am jobless. then also I am paying rupees 5500 per month. The outstanding amount is increasing. Last month I got late 4 days to pay the due of 5500, July months also I have paid. I am continously paying the minimum amount taking from friends and relatives  but now I have received a Legal notice from SBI Card to pay the full amount at once, which is not possible for me. I called the Legal Departments number mentioned on notice, but he says that he cannot help me. I have to pay the amount.  So please suggest me what to do.

Learning

2 Replies

BSNbanbans (manager)     07 August 2013

Dont worry brother try to conveyance the bank and inform him your present job situation and try to get the job soon and try to atlest the minimum due.

regards

2BHelpfull (Other)     08 August 2013

approach bank and convince that u have no intention to default in payment of credit amt.

make ur situation understand to the Bank,

if possible request bank to extend credit period thereby EMI will be lower but Interest will increase

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register