LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   27 January 2015

Save property while divorce

Hi ,

I am married in year 2013.have one plot in my name and few ancestors properties in court dispute with my uncle.

also i transfered one plot to my fathers name as gift.

how to save my fathers hard earning money while divorce.please help


 3 Replies

jack (nothing)     27 January 2015

Experts, please answer this question now a days this is million dollor people question.

rising up again (FFF)     28 January 2015

you already have gifted the only plot you have to your father..... 


and other properties...if they are ancestral and in a fight with brothers.........i think your father will have the right on them..before you do. so, why worry...??? 


and if you have the right of those cannot do the properties are not yours... better to try to close that case with a settlement OR keep in prolonged so that this court also cannot count that property in your wealth... 



rising up again (FFF)     28 January 2015

avoid adding properties to your wealth in order to a higher maintenance being ordered in court.. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads