Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonyms User ( )     08 August 2021

Sarfaesi act + drt + filling ex-parte pa

Hi All,

We had a flat in Chennai with loan from SBH (now SBI). My husband and I were co-owner of the flat. Loan was in name of my husband and I signed as guarantor. Due to some disputes, this loan installments were not paid by my husband from Dec 2014 and bank started pressurizing me for payment of loan (which I wasn't able to pay). In 2018 bank has initiated action under SARFAESI act , sold the flat and filed a case in DRT.. now DRT judge has ordered "For filing PA within a week and for verification of PA and documents".

Could anyone please help explain what does it mean?

Thanks in advance..

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 August 2021

You should contact the concerned DRT/ DRAT through the Contact Persons details provided on DRT Poral https://drt.gov.in/. You can also send a mail to nicpmu-drt@nic.in or contact on 9953575873 Sanjay Bamel or 9679044200 Rajmani Sinha. Please share details like name of applicant, name of defendant, date of filing, payment date ,name&contact no of the person by whom payment made and application reference/Payment reference no.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register