Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   05 November 2022

Sale rectification deed

Hi father filed civil case against seller.he sold plot in 2007 and trying to father registered will sttaing that my mother,me and 2 my 2 brothers are share holders.when father died previous year ,we submitted wil in court and we were added as my mother executed self rectification of 2 boundaries in registration office.

Query@sons are also required or my mother is enough To execute rectification


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query