I Adilakshmi sold 1 acer of land on 1998 but not rigistered. I entered into the agreement and have given the possession of the land to the buyer in the same year. The agreement is not rigistered.At the agreement time the buyer has given me Rs.97000 but total amount is Rs.100000. The main condition on the agreement is to register the land after paying remaining amount. Buyer of the land did not give the remaing amount. Is the buyer has any legal right on the land and how can i repossess my land and cancel the agreement???
the terms and conditions of the agreement are as follows:
1. Agreement is not rigistered.
2. I have given immidiate possession to the buyer.
3. Agreeement is due agreement. (Rs.3000 buyer has to give me)
4. After Paying the remining (i.e.,Rs.3000) money i have to register the land to the buyer.
5. No time limitation.
6. After paying due amount (i.e.Rs.3000) whenever the buyer asks i have to register.
I sold it to Rs.100000. the value of the land now is 7000000. can u tell me how i repossess my land as it is not rogistered???