LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha paliwal (housekeeper)     17 November 2009

sale agreement

we entered an agreement to sell a property in M.p.,and the byer agreed to pay within 3 months fully.Now he wants bank loan on this property .Now he is insisting on more papers like NOC to sell ,allotment letter .V have already gave most of these documents.But due to some mistakes done by Authority in original lease paper and allotment letter,though v coopertated with him getting corrected .but correction needs some time,taking benefit of this situation ,he wants the payment time should start from the date of all the correction be made by authority.Bank is accepting his case.So my question is that nowhere in agreement said that seller will not for his bank his headache to get loan,taking advantage why he should get more time beyond three this .


 4 Replies

shahul hameeed shaik (ADV)     17 November 2009

Rekha ji, you are right on your part performance of the agreement, you need not to give any extended support to him..all the best

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     17 November 2009

Even if it is not fault not your duty towards his bank loan but it would be better if talk to the buyer and mutually settle the dispte. I feel there is no harm in giving some more time. If giving small concession the utlimate aim is achieved that is to complete the deal, there is not harm.

nkrvetrivel (Lawyer)     18 November 2009

shri Reka ji, you have done your part of performance, if he delays the sale, you may ask him to repay the advance amount with interest.

nkrvetrivel (Lawyer)     18 November 2009

sorry you may cancel the sale agreement and pay the advance amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register