Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

md sadab   10 July 2019

Salary Stopped by dropping absconding mail

Dear Sir/Madam,
I had informed to HR about my health problem (Uncontrolled diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid regular fever and stomach problems due to non maintain daily life style )in last six month and requested him to transfer my job to my home metro town as I am leaving alone in XYZ city and long away from my family for last two years and requested him to
operate my job from my hone for the time being and same dropped mail after discussion with hr and reporting manager and verbally say OK by both but not revert on mail I am reminder with medical reports again request him for transfer but no reply from hr on my request as my company has online marking attendance same I marked regularly by self and some time reporting manager and active in all mail communication every day and worked properly what ever I did in office but recently hr started torture mail by saying I am absconding in office and Stopped current month salary by marking absconding even having attendance full and and regular mail communication and Mobile contactable with all employees in our company and resolve query and issues of team what ever cone under my job role/profile
Our company is very good where I perform and developed the business growth of my self and continued performing.
Some one intentionally involve to degrowth of my career's as My emp I'd get blocked and salary not release even after submitted medical certificate as advised by hr and now he silent and no response
Please provide best legal advise I have screen shot of my attendance and mail communication.
Thanks n regards

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 July 2019

You may remind the official concerned, in writing.

md sadab   11 July 2019

already remind mail,WhatsApp, and call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register