LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megha   13 April 2018

Salary related issue

I joined a company (on 27th Sept 2017) .(based out of Bangalore India) and was asked to join in Delhi location. After working there for around 2 and half months I faced many HR related issues like salary getting credited after 20 days, non-providence of Salary Slips, Travel expenses not getting credited etc..So, in the best interest of myself, I resigned. I was open to serve the notice period and asked my manager that I can serve full one month's notice period. But my manager, who is the Senior Zonal Manager, said that my resignation has been accepted and I was not in need of serving my notice period and my Full and Final wont be affected. I was very punctual after my resignation and fulfilled all my handover duties like submitting my Tablet and passing on the leads. I have been supporting them till now with their leads and routing all the leads to my manager Now after resigning in the month of December 2017, I have been continuously asking them for my salary slips and FNF...They released some amount in the month of February but are still unnecessarily holding some amount along with all my salary slips. Please suggest in order to get back my dues

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 April 2018

Put of Legal notice to the HR Concerned.

Siddharth Jain   14 April 2018

You'll have to serve a legal notice to your employer for recovery of money. If he fails to adhere, you can file recovery suit in civil court for recovery of your lawful dues.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register