Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep dubal (executive sales and engineering)     08 April 2014

Salary due towards employer

Dear All,

I was working with a USA based company in contract from feb 2013 to 18th feb 2014, i was on notice period from 18th jan to 18th feb 2014, i had submitted all the belongings of company with me to his distributor as per their request after leaving the job. employer has not paid my salary for month of Jan and Feb 18 days. After lot of e-mails and follow up i received half amount of salary. when i asked for justification they asked me to submit all the service invoice and expense sheets from day one to till last date. hence i submitted all the expense sheets and service invoice with explanation and details. now i am not getting any reply from employer related to same. i had sent almost 10 reminder e-mails but not received any positive answer.

Can i log the police complaint against the employer and ask them to recollect all the submitted belongings of company to distributor. so that i can force them to pay the remaining amount.

pls guide me in the same.

Learning

3 Replies

VIVEK KUMAR (Bank)     09 April 2014

My case is a similar one.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Non-payment-of-final-dues-By-Punjab-And-Sind-Bank--100076.asp

I request the learned people here to advise what can be done in our case.

Thanks & Regards

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2014

Instead of approaching the police for this, you may consult a lawyer and send the employer a legal demand notice demanding the salary due amount and in case of non-compliance, you may approach the court of law for recovery.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2014

nothing more to add at this stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register