Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan   06 November 2018

S bail cancellation an interlocutory order? revsn petition?

My bail granted by HC was cancelled by Majistrate by citing non attendence even after being present  in court. Filed rti to get cctv footage was denied citing HC order not to give. anticipatory Bail has been filed again in session. 

1. Can review petition be filled against this bail CANCELLATION?

2. Should review petition be filled in session or High as per my reading interlocutory orders are not reviewable but bail cancellation due to my liberty might be challangeble plus the majistrate is clearly lying in order? 

3. The cctv rercording should be preserved and when summoned where should the application be put . The order came on 30th last month RTI says that recording is available for 10-15 days so need to act fast. 

4.i want to file CRPC91application to get my tower location. Can not file IN THE SAME COURT where my bail was cancelled and dont have any case where i can ask for CRPC91 what should be the process?

5. My case is strong on paper with good documentary evidence but only scare is corrupt majistrate and he playing with his knowlege of law and powers he has just like what he did by cancelling bail. Lawyers guide to get bail first (I am doing that), Also guide not to go against judiciary as they can put you into trouble. My argument is they already are any no gurantee they wont again. The problem  started when i gave written arguments in my interim maintance application in DV case which merits that case is dismissed. The DV order is pending and dates from 2 days long have started going 1 month long after arguments were given.

6. Is the majistrate supposed to take attendence on paper or its upto him as my majistrate doesnot do so and can say anything once we leave the court.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register