LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyamal   28 January 2019


Sir, Can I discharge my previous advocate and appoint a new advocate on spot under Order VI , Sl 17 of Supreme Court Rules , 1966 . Whether the same is applicable in District Court. Shyamal


 4 Replies

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     28 January 2019

you have obtain Noc from current advocate and pay fees if any pending. inspite of that if the advocate doesn't give Noc then you can post rpad notice to advocate and reliev him.

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     28 January 2019


Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 January 2019

By now you must have recieved the links

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 January 2019

LCI Admin; 


The links for the benefit of querist and readers are not getting posted even after removing the hyperlinks.

Who has asked you to remove posting links?

You may ignore all such good for nothing requests from good for nothing postors and make arrangement so that relevant links/citations can be posted at LCI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register