Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     25 September 2013

Ruined by wife in 498a

HI

ONE OF MY FRIENDS LIFE HAS BEEN RUINED BY HIS WIFE. SHE HAD FILED (IN AJMER-RAJASTHAN) THREE CASES AGAINST HIM 1.498A 2.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 3.FAMILY COURT.

BECAUSE OF THESE CASES HE HAS LOST HIS PARENTS RECENTLY (FATHER IN SEP 2012 & MOTHER IN JULY 2013) BUT HE STILL NOT CAME OUT FROM THESE TROUBLE. HE HAS NO JOB AND NO HOUSE.

FAMILY COURT ORDERED INTERIM MAINTENANCE RS.2100/- IN 11.09.2013 HE HAS PAID ONLY 4000/- TILL NOW AND ON LAST DATE FAMILY COURT JUDGED AGAIN TOLD HIM TO PAY FULL AMOUNT BUT HE HAS NO MONEY AND ALSO NO JOB. HE IS IN DEEP DEPRESSION STATE NOW.

TODAY HIS WIFE FILED ANOTHER CASE AGAINST HIM, HIS SISTER AND HIS MAUSI & MAMA THAT THEY HAVE BEAT HER IN LAST MONTH IN FAMILY COURT DATE WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND TO GET OUT OF THESE TROUBLE. I AM WORRIED ABOUT HIM.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Learning

3 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     25 September 2013

Knowledge is power You will find all answers how to tackle these cases on 498.org, indian kanoon , LCI, and iluvshriutisharma and lots of other sites. Fight with all your vigor and rememeber only after exposing such women shall your friend rest. Good luck

(Guest)

HI

ONE OF MY FRIENDS LIFE HAS BEEN RUINED BY HIS WIFE. SHE HAD FILED (IN AJMER-RAJASTHAN) THREE CASES AGAINST HIM 1.498A 2.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 3.FAMILY COURT.

Opinion: Family court?

which type of case is this??

BECAUSE OF THESE CASES HE HAS LOST HIS PARENTS RECENTLY (FATHER IN SEP 2012 & MOTHER IN JULY 2013) BUT HE STILL NOT CAME OUT FROM THESE TROUBLE. HE HAS NO JOB AND NO HOUSE.

Opinion: Some wife graciously do such heinious act's to sheer her inner evil soul.

Very sad to hear from you.

FAMILY COURT ORDERED INTERIM MAINTENANCE RS.2100/- IN 11.09.2013 HE HAS PAID ONLY 4000/- TILL NOW AND ON LAST DATE FAMILY COURT JUDGED AGAIN TOLD HIM TO PAY FULL AMOUNT BUT HE HAS NO MONEY AND ALSO NO JOB. HE IS IN DEEP DEPRESSION STATE NOW.

Opinion: No ordered followed :

The court will summon him if he had not followed the order's,first BW,then NBW,Then SW if then also not truned out then megisterate will ask for kurki Jabati if he had having any asset's or properties on his name. If not Then punishment for not clearing the arrear's for 1 year is punishmnet of 1 months and then again 1 months and this goes on ...on his wish for non-payment.

TODAY HIS WIFE FILED ANOTHER CASE AGAINST HIM, HIS SISTER AND HIS MAUSI & MAMA THAT THEY HAVE BEAT HER IN LAST MONTH IN FAMILY COURT DATE WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

Opinion: My dear freind......do your freind is a cowards or what?

Till date wife is filling case pe case and he is simply sitiing idle or what?

Till date he had not contacted any lawyer or what?

If such grave crime done by her wife due to which he lost his parent's then also he running away from her.

Dude ask your freind to be a Bold star and not coward.

Ask him to collect the evidences of her till date what she has done to him and his demised parent's.

Why she is doing is bcz no action from him in return has reached to such devil wife.

Ask your freind to read all about the remedies of draconian law which are women gender law.

If he is having sort of money then ask him to go to his nearest DC and seek free legal help from free help service of legal advicory council.

PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND TO GET OUT OF THESE TROUBLE. I AM WORRIED ABOUT HIM.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Sincere advice:--- Tell your freind stop crying,behave like man and with strong fact's and evidences files cases on her regarding concipiracy,criminal intention,intentionally involved in the death of any person,extortion and threat's and drag his parent's too..

File for divorce on the basis of 13ia stating all cruelities by her.

Tell your freind to visit this LCI and read all his query on family as well as criminal forum.

THE MORE HE WILL FEAR THE MORE HE WILL LOOSE..!!

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     25 September 2013

thanks for your reply

what is 13ia and how he can filed this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register