Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     01 June 2014

Rti reply received

Hi,

I received reply about my wife working details from a pvt. School. It is mentioned that my worked there. The start date meioned the date that is 3 months after she filed dvc/498a and end date as 2 days before the date of my rti filing to them. It is also mentioned that they terminated her services on account of irregular attendance in school due to court cases.

Her tenure is 2 years stuff.

Pl let know if it is good for me. How it will benefit me?

Thanks....

Learning

12 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     01 June 2014

Yes this definitely helpful.

This will stop her interim maintenance. If she showing herself as "Unable to maintain" then file Perjury.

Also find out all contradictory points to file perjury against her for 498A also. Please go to high court and make speedy trial order for 498A to get it is dispose of within 6 months.

Please take reference from my post for details from the links bellow: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U4rXrnbYVdg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U4rU1HbYVdg

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 June 2014

its bad for you.

she is NOT able to maintain herself now.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2014

well well well

If the object is to deny maintenance, it may not help you much directly. However, if she has mentioned she is not working then perjury can be your saviour in such light.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

PS: She is smart, you have to accept that.

Ravi (a)     02 June 2014

well, she has not filed interim maintenance yet. she just filed litigation expenses in my divorce case. and we filed reply to it in the last hearing. the litigation expense she is asking is just above 1 lakh.

is there any possibility her lawyer involved with the school and gave me this reply so as to make a ground for Interim maintenance to say now she lost the job and she cannot maintain herself? is it becoming any such ground? pl clarify.

regards,

Ravi (a)     21 July 2014

hi experts -

i doubt my wife is still working in the same school who sent me an RTI reply about her salary details and her termination on the job. is it ok to send one more RTI application to the same school?

how can school accept her again ? when they say they terminated her sevices. pl advice.

regards,

Pradeep (Eng.)     22 July 2014

Can I use RTI to find out all the Property owned by my neighbour ?

sankar P (supervisor)     24 July 2014

Dear Experts,

I also required the same @ RTI for Property details is possible

MAny Thanks,

Shankar.

gautam (not disclosed)     24 July 2014

@Pradeep, why would you know the property details of ur neighbour.

unless he is a government employee, u cannot ask for neighbour property detail through RTI

Ravi (a)     08 August 2014

hi all,

my wife is still working in the same school though the school replied that her services are terminated.

this is confirmed news to me from confirmed sources.

should i file a fresh RTI application to school? or should i tell them by referring to their RTI response to me?

Ravi (a)     26 August 2014

can someone reply this pl?

harrassed (SE)     22 November 2014

Ravi, I'm not an advocate. I would like to clarify a point here. If you have got an proof saying that she is working (do not worry about she is working now or not) it wll be helpful. You can pray to the judge saying that she was working earlier and just to get maintenance she had quitted the job. Also, showcase her education background in your case. This will be definitely handy. Hope this helps.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register