Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaju (export)     13 July 2009

revaluation of cbse exam paper

My son appeared for the 10th standard exam from CBSE Allahabad region and secured full marks in all three subjects maths, science and social science, English 95 but he got only 83 in Hindi.  He is very confident that he should get more than 95  in Hindi. Please advise if  I can file a writ petetion for the revaluation of his Hindi paper.  Also please advise under what section this writ has to be filed and where. We firmly believe there is a serious mistake in the valuation. Kindly advise.





 4 Replies

nikhil nanda (law student)     13 July 2009

u hav 2 pay an amoount of 300 aprox for reevaluation and if still no result comes u can file a suit against them

shaju (export)     13 July 2009

thank you .  this is not heard and also not seen anwhere in the CBSE  rules. Can you please let me know where it is written so that we can make sure before applying with Rs.300.00 as fee

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     17 July 2009

Writ can not be issued  if rules of the Board do not provide  for re-evaluation. Apparently, you have no legal remedy regarding re-evaluation.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     17 July 2009

If there is no provision for scrutiny also or scruitny is not made within reasonable time, then the High court can summon the answer book and tally the calculation of marks, but nither it can evaluate the answers nor it can issue a direction for re-evaluation of evaluated answers. However, if the court finds that any answer has been left unevaluated, it can issue direction for evaluation of the same or if it is satisfied from the facts and  circumstances, it can direct to award averege marks on that unevaluated answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query