LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a   03 March 2016

Require help to file complaint against software company

Hi All,

My wife and her manager (her lover) filed complaint one year back as I hacked her official account and misused it. She is working in CMMI level 5 company. Her company has given all server log to her which prove that I accessed her account. She wants divorce now. Recently she demanded 50 lacs to close all matters and give divorce. She is continuously threaten me since last one year as that I will get punishment of 5 years prison on the basis of log which she have it.

 She shared her official email id password to me to send one important mail her client. I have opened her office account from both personal laptop and mobile. I just read few emails. I come know that she is having affair with her manager. I have found few email of s*xual relation between them. Then I was so angry and I sent mail that b*st*rd (her manager). Then my wife and her manager mutually filed complaint against as I hacked her account and misused it.

I filed extortion case against her. But still there is no progress from police on it. Recently I called her company HR and Vice President to share log which they shared to my wife. I got response from her company that we can't provide it. Now please let me know what I can do.

Under which IPC I can ask her company to give me log? Is there way can I file complaint against her company to get log? I asked my advocate also. But he told me that there is no provision to ask directly company to give log.

Please let me IPC under which I can file complaint against her company and ask from server log.


 3 Replies

a   05 March 2016

Please can someone help on my query.. How I can file case on software company?..

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2016

you can contact 9447963440

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

An evidence remains an evidence even if it is acquired illegally.

Your lawyer has already advised you.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query