Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     20 April 2016

Require advice

Dear Sirs,

Hai am  Syed Hussain- sunni muslim,  We got married in February 2014.i staying Separated Sep 2015 to till date, my wife has been staying with her parents after delivery Aug-2015.intitially we had small small misunderstanding problem,

Without my knowledge my wife and her parents doing naming ceremony, hair shaving functions etc  due to this am getting anger with wife and her parents.

I did many emotional emails and sms to her (many times I also abused her and her parents in anger) bud did many emotional sms to her in which I request her to atleast show my child or reconcile with me. I requested her to compromise with me again and live with me.

My wife has blocked my number and doesn’t talk to me and her parents too are not responding. No police complaint or court cases between us till now.

She is not ready to live with me and refuse to show my son also, her parents also not interested to send my home not taken any step to live with me.

Last week I sent letter to Jamath , they are also more too angry with me and threatening me we have proof.  

My question: incase she filing a case of abuse SMS, she have proof in mail and SMS , next step , what to do? How to face?

Please advise me .

Learning

6 Replies

Dheeraj Bhola   20 April 2016

Dear Hussain Small Small misunderstanding create very big problems.Your first mistake is you can't handle small problems intelligently secondly you abuse your wife and her parents instead of trying to sort out your matter properly.I think problem between you and your wife is somewhere your ego.If you really love her then feel sorry to her and her parents as well for your rude behaviour.Third thing is if she complaint against you then you can't do anything except to face the judiciary and believe me that is not really good for you as well as for your family. My friendly advice to you forget what happened earlier between you and your wife , leave your anger and talked to your inlaws peacefully .Communication is must to resolve all issues.

Dheeraj Bhola   20 April 2016

Dear Hussain Small Small misunderstanding create very big problems.Your first mistake is you can't handle small problems intelligently secondly you abuse your wife and her parents instead of trying to sort out your matter properly.I think problem between you and your wife is somewhere your ego.If you really love her then feel sorry to her and her parents as well for your rude behaviour.Third thing is if she complaint against you then you can't do anything except to face the judiciary and believe me that is not really good for you as well as for your family. My friendly advice to you forget what happened earlier between you and your wife , leave your anger and talked to your inlaws peacefully .Communication is must to resolve all issues.

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     20 April 2016

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable time and reply. i understand all above but thay can't hear anything totally adament and putting heavy conditions.

they are only take care all responsibilty to my child, in my blood relation not come and see my child what is this?

her intension is her parents also live with me?

........................... putting more conditions which are not suit for me so finally decide to separate.

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     21 April 2016

dear sirs,

incase she is tried to file a absuse case , what to do?

is there any chances to get antipated bail ?

please advise me

(Guest)

It looks like she is not intersted in marriage anymore, ask if she wants divorce, take divorce and be happy. Happiness is main thing in life.

(Guest)

Much obliged Reddi Sir.  Our views match like xerox !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register