Upgrad LLM

repossession of land

The POA was executed in India when I was abroad. I have no knowledge of the false/forged POA. Only after my return from abroad, I came to know about this entire transaction. Which took place last year.




You need to lodge an FIR immediately for the illegal transaction done against your property by the culprits.


Further, file an injunction suit at city civil court tobtain the stay on the operty and also ensure that the Court issues direction/order to the SubRegistrar Office not to do any registration for the said property till the matter is dispossed off by the court.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia



Lawyer 9830019661 Kolkata WB

Whether that Power of Attorney had been registered? If yes then availing Certified Copy of the same,immediately lodge FIR on the ground of Forgery and sue the the Power of Attorney Holder in Criminal Court .Until and unless the Power of Attorney is registered, it cannot be used to transfer any immovable property so for cancellation of such forged Power of Attorney,you have to file Suit staying the operation of such Power of Attorney till the disposal of the Suit as well as interim Order with direction upon the registering authorities not to allow the use of that forged Power of Attorney for transfering your property during the pendency of that Suit.

Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

Who executed POA and in whose favour?

What was the transaction?

Which of your property got affected by the use of said POA?

How much time has passed when you came to know about the status of said transaction?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x