LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NK   12 May 2022

Removal of first owner from mortagaged property

Dear Legal Experts ,

I have a flat in Meerut (UP) , i am first owner and father is co-owner in registry and i am paying loan EMI through my bank account.

Now I am having disputes with my wife and soon legal proceedings are going to start as my wife is going to file dowry and maintenance case againt me. My wife is working with one of top MNC and earning 60k per month and we dont have any child yet, currently my wife is staying in this flat and i am not living with her since last 1 year.

Being a husband I wish to remove my name from registry so that my wife will not be able to claim on this flat .What is the easiest and cheapest way to do this, As i know fresh registry will be expensive.

Thanks in advance.






 1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   12 May 2022

Dear Client via Gift Deed you can transfer that to someone else for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High court
Mobile 📱 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More