LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navaneetha Krishnan (Junior lawyer)     11 January 2012

Remedy for a boy who has loved a girl for 7 years

A Boy has loved a girl for past 7 years and one sudden day the girl came and said that she not in a position to love/marry you because her father has attempted sucide in front of her..... asking to forget and get away from the boy.....

For the past 3 months the boy is suffering a lot... has asked what are the civil and criminal remedies available to him..... He is very bonofide and ready to go to any esteem......




 4 Replies


If He was She then something legally can be told.

Best choice for boy forget that girl as she is also forgetting.

mahendrakumar (marketing)     12 January 2012

try to involve some common friends or relative for amicable settlement.

If it does not work,try to forget her.


no relation including love or marriage could be maintained only based on legal remedies.

unless there is no blending of minds..............?

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     12 January 2012

Dear Navaneetha Krishnan,

No legal contract between the boy and girl.  So, no legal remedy.  

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

Forget forgive and move on.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query