Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Remedy against mistake made by cibil/bank

Page no : 2

Rasik Dagli (Lawyer)     13 August 2012

Dear Sir,

Please refer to my reply to a post by MR. AT given earlier. For convience I am reposting it below.

You may contact me for more details at -  rvdadvocate@gmail.com

Rasik Dagli

Advocate.

Dear Sir,

Please note that Banks and Credit Card companies are bound to issue a notice befor his/her name is sent to CIBIL for inclusion in Defaulters List. No Bank or Credit card Comany is following this procedure and they are flauting Regulations and RBI Circulars issued to them. Unfortunately RBI is not monitering these illegal activities of Banks and Credit Card Companies and thousands of persons have to suffer because their name appears in CIBIL's Defaulters List. Only way is to make written complaint to RBI at their Banking Operations Department and if no actions are taken to challenge in High Court by filing Special Civil Application (Writ Petition)

Cibil has become a commercial enterprise and even one settls the matter with  Credit Card Company or Bank by paying the amount the CIBIL will state "settled" but the original entry of ' Default Status" will remain there. Any Bank therefore can see that there was adefault by the applicant. Cibil do not remove the Default entry in the manner as if it was never there. This is how CIBIL is working with a view to earn from such Credit Reports.

Time has come when all should unit to fight with CIBIL .

Any body who want guidence or help may contact me at - rvdadvocate@gmail.com - and I will help without charging any fees.

Thanks,

Rasik Dagli

Advocate.

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     18 April 2013

I had a similar problem with CIBIL. I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) The entire experience was a pleasure, the price was right, the counsellors were always courteous and well informed.  

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     18 April 2013

I had a similar problem with CIBIL. I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) The entire experience was a pleasure, the price was right, the counsellors were always courteous and well informed.  

mahesh Kushwaha (Administrator / H.R./ Legal)     26 February 2014

Granting of loan is the totally own discretion of Bank, than why they depend on CIBIL report?

why bank match score from CIBIL report?

borrower is not a cosumer in terms of Consumer Protection Act.

one who is seeking for loan is a customer for CIBIL Or NOT? while he is paying charges through financial institution?

Why complaint for banking ombudsman for mistake made by CIBIL?

Regards

Mahesh Kushwaha

Granting of loan is the totally own discretion of Bank, than why they depend on CIBIL report?

one who is seeking for loan is a customer for CIBIL Or NOT? while he is paying charges through financial institution?

Regards

Mahesh Kushwaha

Regards

Mahesh Kushwaha

Thiru (Resource Manager)     14 March 2015

Dear All,

Recently I have applied for HL and got rejected. I have checked with Banker and they have mentioned that bcz of defaulter. Past 4+ years my bank statement is very clear. Can any one please help me in this situation. 

Mantha anirudh (Employee)     02 August 2017

Ways to Correct Your CIBIL Score

An individual should always maintain a CIBIL that is a good score. In order to do this, you should always keep checking your credit file so that your CIBIL Score is clear of errors.

The primary step is to help make corrections in the CIBIL Score by filing a dispute online. You will be capable of getting the dispute form on CIBIL’s website.

After the download associated with the form is performed, you'll want to enter your details combined with the CIR Number. The CIR Number makes possible for CIBIL in tracing the report regarding which there clearly was a dispute raised.

The next thing is to submit a questionnaire with the required information and you will certainly be given a reference ID so that you can utilize it in the future.

CIBIL will start cross verification after receiving your details.

The financial institution will check their records to find out when they had made any mistake. Then the bank will respond back into CIBIL and update the CIBIL Report after checking the information that is entirely by an individual.

It often takes 1 month for just about any dispute to have resolved. The dispute will often also get resolved in less than four weeks. CIBIL will likely not take significantly more than a to update the report of individuals week. Individuals can be given information regarding the status of their report.

(Guest)

@Mantha anirudh

Thanks for the info.

Uday (Lawyer)     30 August 2017

Mr.Aditya, please confirm yourself that you have not given guarantee to anyone. In case if you had given guarantee to any one and they had defaulted, your name will also appear in the CIBIL Report.

(Guest)

Lawyer, Shri Uday has rightly pointed out. Check your CIBIL Report yourself or get in touch with the CIBIL for appropriate information.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2017

You may also examine from prespective posted by Mr. Uday.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register