LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     27 September 2010


I got marriage in 1996 and after 3rd day my wife used bad act with me by tongue and nature and she never respect to me and my relatives. I dont have kids also she filled a case 125 in the court and i also filled case for divorce . Now i am agree to pay maintinance to her per month so we could escap to the court long procces, But she wants share in my self earned property but i refused it . I also told her that whitin a years i will pay lum sum amount to her and also i will pay maintinance to her till her end or untill she do not get remarriage.

Now question is it that is it possible and legally if i get permission for my remarrige from her side on bond paper in bitness of some respected peuples ? It will be valide in the court? Also i will give to her in writen that i wll pay maintinace to her regulary in the court.

 5 Replies

CommonMann (Software Professional)     27 September 2010

As per my understanding, nothing is legal until done by court. And I will suggest you to go for Mutual Consent Divorce through family court to avoid any future hick ups.

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     27 September 2010

Thanx to reply Mr. Hora

But i want to clear that my wife motive is just ruined my life i mean na khao na khane do there are no any relation between us neither physically nor mentally .One of female her gae is 35yrs and she have a baby girl 7yrs old we both are agree to marriage but we know without divorce its not legal.I want sugetions because my wife wont agree for mutual consistant . If i adopt her baby legally and i apoint her as her care taker and we live together and do not discouse or admit that we got marry in the court in this situation can we live together and i have rites to secure her life mean can i transfer my property or aothers things in name of will declear infront of my relatives only nor in police or court. My relatives also wish to my remarry because they all are fed up with her behave and nature.

Please give me better sugetions so i could some thing and could live peacfull.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     27 September 2010

Dear Ravi,

Please do not enter into any relationship with anybody till you get proper divorce from your first marriage. 

Again you would be committing error in transferring your property in the name of somebody whom you currently seem to be interested in.  Please have patience.  Get a decree first.  Do not transfer any property in anyone's name.  Your wife cannot ask for a share in your property.

Please try whether both of you can file a petition for mutual consent divorce.  There is nothing best than that.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 September 2010

Law will not allow you to live since your spouse will be after you.  Take care.

1 Like

Sammelan Kavi (Software)     28 September 2010


Which city are you in?

Your first wife is NOT greedy but very smart, You've made it too easy for her. Why would she let you remarry if it means that she will stop getting free money and that too without any legal hurdles? You've reduced yourself to being her CASH Cow and now want her to let you GO? Why would she do that?

We run Free counselling centres in few cities of India so once you let me know where which city you are, I might be able to suggest you a way out of your predicament.

In the meantime, do not transfer any of your properties in any other woman's name for second one may also be playing being NICE as long as you have property!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query