Could some one help me to sort out my query regarding the following?
One person had an agricultural land on his name. after his death, his two sons mutate their names as owners and possessors. The mutation entry in that effect is not taken by the Talathi. He dircetly mutate the names of both the sons in the name of their father as owners.The sons had orally partitioned the land. the person had also six daughters. My question is:
1. Had his six daughters have same share in the land along with their two brothers?
2. The mutation of sons of the died person is not available in any govt. record, as the transaction had taken place i..e. mutation effect was before 1970.
3. Does Law said that after 12 years,daughters have not the legal right to claim their fathre's property?
4. If yes, pls. state the name of the Act.
5. If for sake of brevity, the brothers have executed Relinquish Deed giving effect of back date i.e. before 2006, is there any legal issue raised in future regarding the mutation entry of the sons?
Pls. help me to sort out the same.
Thanks in advance.