LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

elango.parameswaran (Officer)     30 May 2022

Registration of employees welfare association

We are contractual employees in a GoI programme .We intend to form an Employees Welfare Association to safeguard our rights and protect our members. The cadre include Medical, Para Medical, Clerical and other categories like Hospital workers etc. Kindly advise us as to whether we can register our Association under Trade Union Act or Societies Registration Act? Which one is beneficial for the members and the forerunners of the Association. 


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 May 2022

You should get a Trade Union Association registered to protect interest of employees.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2023

TU Act.              

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register