Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration

Hello everyone. I'm new to this website. I have a query related to my father's plot. My father had a plot which is named on other person. We have a document in which it is written that he doesn't have any right on it. The money is fully paid for him on the time of document written. It is also written that we have all the rights on plot and he will register when ever needed. And yesterday when we kept the registration he denied it in last minute and he is seeking money for it. So my father send him a notice yesterday. I want to know what are the rights he have on plot and what action will he take on us?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2017

Land or Property Registration refers to the registration to document changes in ownership and transactions involving immovable property. Whenever you buy a piece of land/immovable property, you need to register the same with the authority concerned, so that a legal ownership title is guaranteed to you. This greatly reduces risk of fraud and helps solve disputes easily, in addition to creating and maintaining an up-to-date public record.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2017

Your father grossly erred.

He alone would know the logic for such transaction.

Now either settle amicably or take help of a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity at your location specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and show said docs for a considered opinion.

(Guest)

Given the facts in your query, irrespective of any notice by your father, the person in whose name the plot is can dispose of his property in any manner he likes, if the property has not been transferred in the name of your father.through a registered sale deed by paying appropriate stamp duty.

However, you may get the document examined in detail from some local lawyer for further advice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2017

Originally posted by : Bhargavi Sindhuja Narlapati
Hello everyone. I'm new to this website. I have a query related to my father's plot. My father had a plot which is named on other person. We have a document in which it is written that he doesn't have any right on it. The money is fully paid for him on the time of document written. It is also written that we have all the rights on plot and he will register when ever needed. And yesterday when we kept the registration he denied it in last minute and he is seeking money for it. So my father send him a notice yesterday. I want to know what are the rights he have on plot and what action will he take on us?

The timely consutation with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity at your location specializing in revenue/property/civil matters on said document can help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register