Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FriendlyGirl (Others)     24 August 2012

Register marriage - prevent the guy from false claims

Hi,

I am posting this thread to get some clarifications in register marriage.

Descripttion: My friend(from now on GUY) is in love with a girl. They both are matured enough to decide their life. The Guy is now 28 and the girl is now 25. Both are well educated and working. Both are earning also. 

Both decided to get married (register marriage) soon. They have proper documents for the marriage.

The girl and the guy is firm that they want to marry.

We have heard a lot in some cases like, after the register marriage the girls' family raising a complaint against the guy that he has compelled their daughter to marry him and the girls even accepting(due to some pressure from her parents side, etc.,). In that case the guy will be in a trouble. 

So we  (me and my friends group) are now worried on how to prevent such false claims.

Kindly advice how we can prevent such things. If we ask that girl to sign a affidavit that she is not being compelled to get married, will it work? Will it prevent my friend completely from any false claims?Or is there any other possible solutions/documents for this?

Note: They do not have any photos taken together till now

Please let me know if I need give any other information.

Kindly help with your expertise advice.

Learning

4 Replies

VIKRANT VERMA (LEGAL ADVISOR)     25 August 2012

file a wp  through girl in the High court for protection  and before the couty no one can gave any fale affidavit/  statement

1 Like

FriendlyGirl (Others)     26 August 2012

Thanks Sir!!

FriendlyGirl (Others)     26 August 2012

Hi,

I have tried reading about wp by surfing. However not getting a clear idea.

And one more thing, the guy(my friend) and the girl has decided to marry now. They will inform their family about this after some time(may be after 2 or 3 months).

We just want to have a preventive measure taken before and if the girl's family creates some problem we can use it that time. Thats why I have asked if we get a notary signed by that girl and whether that can be used in future. Will filing WP help in this case as well? 

Kindly help us with your comments.

FriendlyGirl (Others)     28 August 2012

Kindly help us here!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register