Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh Shah (programmer)     12 June 2012

Regarding registration of marriage

Hello Lawyers,

I got married in "Aarya Samaj" in July 2008 and recieved the certificate from "Aarya Samaj" located in Rajkot City, Gujarat State. Now, I am relocated to Ahmedabad city in Gujarat State since last quite a few years.

Is "Aarya Samaj" certificate is valid for passport? I already have passport, just wanted to add name of spouse.

Can I get marriage certificate from the court of Ahmedabad? It is not possible for me to go to Rajkot in near future on government working day.

I went in passport office to renew my passport before it expires, I didn't even knew that I MUST have to add my spouse name in passport so didn't had even "aarya samaj" certificate with me at that time so passport officer has cancelled my passport and told me to provide marriage certificate so just wanted to know "aarya samaj" certificate is valid or not in passport office? whether court or municipal corporation in Ahmedabad give me certificate based on my marriage photos and "aarya samaj" certificate?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2012

In my opinion Sub-registrar office certificate is valid 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2012

In my opinion Sub-registrar office certificate is valid 

Ritesh Shah (programmer)     13 June 2012

Hello Rama Chary sir,

Thanks for your update. I wanted to know that what is the procedure to get it from sub-registrar? where can I find office of sub-registrar in Ahmedabad?

Ritesh Shah (programmer)     13 June 2012

Hello Rama Chary sir,

Thanks for your update. I wanted to know that what is the procedure to get it from sub-registrar? where can I find office of sub-registrar in Ahmedabad?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register