Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (Engineer)     09 September 2011

Regarding property papers...

Dear Sir,

Myself  Vivek from Varanasi.I want to know what is the procedure to get  legal property papers. Actually this property is in varanasi. The owner was my grandmother after her death there was a family sattlement between my father and his elder brother in 1996. He did not provide any paper to my father related to my partition in that property(Only Xerox copy is available).Even though we are living in that property and we are paying  house tax etc in VDA(Varanasi Development Authority) of my partition.But I want some legal documents so that we have a valid proof about my property aquisition.

I want to apply some home loan on the basis of that property also so this legal documents and papers are mandatory.

Another thing I want to know that ,does Yellow card is enough which is provided by VDA as propert y aquisition proof?

Please  provide me your valuable suggession so that I can get my property proofs...

Waiting for response....

Thanks...

Vivek 

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 September 2011

Whether the partition deed is regd?.  If it is regd., you will get the certified copy of the same with the sub registrar.  If it is not regd., and vardi is given to enter your father's name, to know this you have to take the property extract from the concerned department i.e., CTS authorities.

Only I have answered this much on the basis of your question.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     09 September 2011

If Partition Deed is registered at that time thenafter u give a application for certify copy of this deed at sub - registrar office.  

Vivek (Engineer)     09 September 2011

Hi ,

What I need to do if Partition Deed is  not registered because it is family sattlement another point is after partition our house address is also changed. any suggessions....

thanks in advance...

vivek

munira (student)     11 September 2011

hello sir,

i wanted to know the procedure in transfering property papers from my cousins gradfather to his dad. His grandpa expired in 1981 and  grandma in 2004. The building in which they stay is a trust building, till last year their rent was accepted without any issue bt now they say since ur father expired and the property is in his grandpaa's name rent wil nt b accept.ed. what shud b done in dis case?? Kindly help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More