LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEPAK BANSAL   06 December 2023

Regarding not provided the attendence

I have a case which has been going on since 2016, which is related to my marriage, in which I need to attend that day, but the people where I used to work are refusing to give me the attendance, saying that we do not have the record when our i.e. Police goes to investigate on my behalf, they are not even giving me the records, what should I do?


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2023

If you have not worked that day then how can you expect them to give you attendance if you were absent.

Or if you were present and if they refuse to provide the details or records marking you present that day, you can obtain the same through court by filing a petition in the related case which is pending for this purpose directing them to produce the records to court.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     09 December 2023

You have attended your marraige event or office for marking attendence on that particular day ?

What do you intend to convey from your statement, inter alia, that "police goes to investigate on my behalf" ? 

Which record do you intend to have from police ? 

Under what authority you can have the investigation record ?

Vague and confused information have been posted by you which cannot lead to form proper opinion to oblige you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register