Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU (CONSULTANT)     20 September 2011

Regarding land issue

Hi Advocate guru,

This is babu on behalf of my second uncle iam posting this issue:

My mom has one younger sister , one elder brother and one younger brother , where my mother side grandmother (ie., mom mother) hold a agricultural land of 6.5 acres, when i was at the age of 25 now iam 34 my mother elder brother start selling the land of 4 acres with the concern of my grand mother and he purchased 1 .5 ground on her wife name in the busy area and he constructed a complex and he is getting good income out of the complex. and for name sake he has give 1 acres cost to elder brother and nothing to any one .

Now my grand mother was 80 yrs, even she cant remember me some time if i go and sit infront of them and if  i asked grandma how r u, she will blink for few seconds and think off whom iam and if i asked too many thinks she cant able to answer by saying i dont know.

What iam trying to say is she is not medically fit.

Now the incident happens.

Yesterday my elder uncle did a will through my grandma in the respective registar office stating 1.5 acres for him and just only 1 acre for my younger uncle and for others ie., for my mom and her sister nothing.

My elder uncle did wrong thing or cheated all of his brother and sisters.

Now my question is how to overcome this issue we want to punish my elder uncle who made a mischief to all of his brother and sister , any clue it can overcome on the medical ground of my grandmother or any other way to canel those registered will which was happen yesterday ie 19/09/2011.

Please help on this.

Thanks,

Babu.A

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register