Upgrad LLM

regarding i.t return in 125crpc case

my query is regarding I.T return asked by opponent lawyer in 125crpc case....cross examination is over...my question to respected member is my father had opened a account during my childhood n had made sum saving in shares and mutual fund...when my ex wife left my father sold all those fund and trabsfered in his account as its under joint name where i am 1st holder and father is 2nd holder...in those fund i have neva contributed nor i want it,,,,my only question is if opponent lawyer opens up my I.T and question on those few lakhs of rupees,how will i answer to that....that bank account is till m managed by my father for tax saving purpose,,,,please help

Jus to add I m working in Pvt firm for past 6 yrs for which iwill produce my salary slip



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x